VIDEOGRAPHY!

Why have videography? Not everyone wants it. I vote YES! Because

a) A picture says 1000 words, but video says a million more. This is the most important day of your LIFE and you do NOT want to forget this. Video will help you remember interactions you had with people and the flow of the day. Your wedding marks a huge step in your life and you want to document it the best way possible. Luckily for you, there are a handful of great videographers out there who will make your special day look like a movie.

b) What would you give to see your Mom and Dad, or Grandma and Grandpa at their prime? Interacting with the people in their life and each other? Your children will thank you for this later.

c) Even if little things do go wrong on your special day, you know the videographer will catch all the bliss and ANYTHING looks good when put to cute music and slow motion.

Below are some links to a few videographers that I would recommend. They have either done my friends weddings or are doing my own. Click on the link or view the teaser I included below to see how the good work is done!

1. Haugen Creative


2. David Perry

3. Chris McClain



I believe 100% this is a purchase you are not going to regret! 




1 comment:

  1. I totally agree! If I could change one thing about my wedding, it would be to add videography!

    ReplyDelete