BRIDAL SHOWS!

If you are wondering when the upcoming bridal shows are in Utah, I will keep you posted! Why are the bridal shows so great you ask?  All the local vendors will be there representing all the different things you need for your wedding. Including Cakes, Decoration, Table, Tent, and Chair rentals, Flowers, Photo booths, Photography, Videography, Jewelry, Teeth Whitening, Spas, Transportation, Honeymoon, Tux Rental, you name it! It was so helpful for me to start my planning process off my attending a few of the bridal shows. (I would recommend going to 2 different ones. Any after that are just repeats of things you have already seen and heard.)

Another great thing about Bridal Shows are GIVEAWAYS!!! Seriously that are handing out discounts and free stuff all day long. I might as well be the most unfortunate girl when it comes to winning free stuff, and the tables even turned for me ladies! I won a free engagement shoot with an amazing photographer (will be featured later) and plenty of discounts to a million other things.

Tips???

  1. Come prepared to walk! Yes, you want to look cute because you are a new bride, but it won't be worth the cute heels after you walked around from booth to booth for 3 hours. Sport the comfy wedge or cute flat. 
  2. Bring a Mom, Soon to be Mother-in-law, or Friend. It is fun to make a girls day out of it and nice to have opinions other than your own. (Maybe that isn't always a plus, but it worked out great for me!)
  3. Leave your man at home. He most likely isn't too excited to go, he most likely doesn't have a super strong opinion, and your relationship is probably better off with him golfing with the boys. I brought Cam to the first one with my Mom and I. He was a good sport, sure, but did he want to look, hear, think about anything wedding for the next week? NO! Truly, leave that cutie home. 
The Bridal Shows will most likely send you off right from the get-go with a bag to fill with goodies. Just throw everything in the bag and go through it all when you get home. Then you have time to organize it all into categories and throw out the stuff you don't want. 


Now, go online and register for a couple shows! You won't regret it!



This is the last Bridal Show for Spring 2012. Don't worry, I will keep you posted on the next! Here is a teaser so you can see what kind of great experience you are in for. Have fun!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment